AUTO COLLISION APPRAISAL & REPAIR CENTER 613-735-6557
If you are involved in an accident you can count on our team to restore your vehicle to pre-accident condition. We will work to reduce the stress and waiting time during this difficult time. Our facility has Licensed body repairers, four frame aligners, a down draft booth with bake cycle, and modern prep station. Environmentally friendly products are used in Butler’s shop to give you a superior quality repair.
You can always count on our professional personnel to assist you in your auto body repair regardless of make or model. Come to our shop at Matthews Ave. right beside Butler's dealership for your free estimate, no appointment necessary.
Accidents are out of your control but you can control where your repairs are done
- Stay Calm, call Police to attend the accident
- Call ambulance if anyone is injured
- Get insurance and contact information of other person involved in collision
- Get the names and phone numbers of any witnesses
- Get the license plate number of other vehicles involved
- If your car is not drivable have it towed to Butler’s body shop
- Contact your insurance company to notify them of the accident
- You have the final choice of repair location, it is the law
As our customer; we welcome you...
You will receive the finest quality repairs available. These repairs are made possible only by our continued dedication to the collision industry. We are:
- constantly working to keep our shop equipped with the technology needed to fix today's complex vehicles
- keeping our technicians up-to-date through on-going training
- striving to meet standards of top quality paint and repair work.
- dedicated to improving the collision repair industry
As a member of the business community, we adhere to a Code of Ethics. We pledge to you honesty, integrity, safety and craftsmanship.
You might have some questions concerning the estimating / repair process. Please ask us, out trained professionals are ready and willing to help you in any way they can.
For us, satisfying our customers is the most important goal we have.
- Your car is the second largest investment you are likely to make. Preserve it's value and safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages. Your roadside assistance or insurance company should cover the tow expense.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims centre before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at Butler's Body Shop and ask that the insurance company inspect your car here.
- We are an authorized Direct Repair Facility for most major insurance companies.
- Your insurance company may recommend that you to go to a particular shop. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you are not sure why one estimate is different from another, please ask us.
- Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and factory trained technicians.
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
- Let us help by assisting you with your insurance claim.
SHOW YOUR VEHICLE YOU CARE
- Never use a scraper to remove snow or ice from painted surfaces
- Avoid parking under trees
- Wash your vehicle often
- Use a mild soap (dish soap or car wash soap)
- Avoid scratching, wash from the top down.
- Flush off all soap before it dries.
- Do not wash in direct sunlight
- Waxing at least once a year is recommended
- Consult the owner's manual or call Butler's Body Shop if you have any questions regarding your vehicle paint care needs.