GM HEROES PROGRAM - BUTLER GM IN PEMBROKE
In recognition of the selfless acts of service to our country and communities, General Motors is proud to show our appreciation by offering our Canadian Heroes up to a $1,000 bonus (tax inclusive) towards the purchase or lease of eligible new 2022 or 2023 Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC vehicles. The following individuals are eligible:
- Canadian Forces Personnel: Active service personnel, current reservists, veterans and their respective spouses (including surviving)
- First Responders: Active Canadian firefighters, police, EMT/paramedics, 911 dispatchers and their respective spouses
- Professional Healthcare Workers: Anyone qualified/suited by education, training and/or the necessary licensing to perform a medical service at a Canadian Hospital, clinic and retirement/nursing home. These include active Nurses, Doctors and Professional Healthcare Workers at Canadian Hospitals, clinics and retirement/nursing homes.
Plus, this great new offer can be combined with our other retail discounts and partner programs that really add up to savings!
To participate, simply bring proof of the following with you to the dealership:
- Canadian Forces personnel; either a current or past Canadian Forces membership.
- First Responders; an employment/government-issued ID.
- Professional Healthcare Workers; Valid proof of current employment (i.e., recent pay stub, ID badge, etc.) and license where applicable to the dealership to verify eligibility.
With so many eligible vehicles to choose from, you have an exciting decision to make. Please contact us for further details.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Active members
- Spouses* of any of the above including surviving spouses
- 911 dispatchers
- Spouses* of any of the above
- Professional Healthcare Workers