LEASE DEPARTMENT AT BUTLER GM IN PEMBROKE
THE BENEFITS OF BUYING
- You will own the vehicle
- The vehicle will be registered under your name
- You can trade in your current vehicle to add to your down payment
- You can keep your vehicle as long as you wish
- There are no kilometer restrictions
- There are no wear and tear limitations
- You may alter your vehicle any way you wish
THE DETAILS OF BUYING YOUR VEHICLE
- Up-Front Costs - Down payment, registration fees and other charges.
- Monthly Payments - Usually higher than lease payments because you are paying for the entire purchase price, taxes and finance charges.
- Wear and Tear - Is your responsibility. In excess, it may lower your trade-in or resale value. Insurance Coverage is required for the amount specified by your finance contract.
- To Change Vehicles - Once fully paid for, you must sell it yourself, or negotiate a trade-in price when buying or leasing a new vehicle.
- Annual Kilometers - Unlimited. Drive as far and as often as you want. Keep in mind high kilometers may affect trade-in or resale value.